Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> on 2018/03/22 14:34:20 UTC

Apache Kylin +Ranger integration

Can someone give more details about this - How this will be working for Table level entitlements for Cube level data? Pls. give some example to understand In details. Thanks.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RANGER/Kylin+Plugin

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: Apache Kylin +Ranger integration

Posted by pengjianhua <35...@qq.com>.
Please refer to:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RANGER/Kylin+Plugin

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-1672

The Ranger 1.1.0 support Kylin plugin. |||

在 2018年03月23日 10:24, ShaoFeng Shi 写道:

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.
Thanks.. can you pls do that? I need complete steps for this.

Which way it's helping to Kylin data restricted? Pls give some example.

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)
________________________________
Posted by pengjianhua <35...@qq.com>.
Hi  Manoj,