Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 14:29:37 UTC

No SoapAction Header error

Hi,

I'm trying to invoke an http  soap-provider endpoint from my camel API via
producer template.

I keep getting an error indication that there is no soap header action.

This is my code. Bolded is trying to explicity guide the route to my desired
operation - but still doesn't work...

RouterBuilder:

private void routeMessage(Exchange exchange) throws
TransformerConfigurationException {
		ProducerTemplate<Exchange> serviceProducer =
exchange.getContext().createProducerTemplate();
		String targetEndpoint =
"jbi:service:http://prd/ForecastWeatherImpService";

		Endpoint serviceProviderEP =
exchange.getContext().getEndpoint(targetEndpoint);
		Exchange serviceProviderExchange =
serviceProviderEP.createExchange(ExchangePattern.InOut);

		serviceProviderExchange.setProperty("jbi.operation", new
QName("http://prd","getForcastPerLocation").toString());
		serviceProviderExchange.setIn(exchange.getIn());
		Exchange serviceResultExchange = serviceProducer.send(serviceProviderEP,
serviceProviderExchange);
	}

provider's xbean
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
xmlns:prd="http://prd">
  <http:soap-provider service="prd:ForecastWeatherImpService"
               endpoint="ForecastWeatherImp"

locationURI="http://drorav02:8080/ForecasterService/services/ForecastWeatherImp"
               wsdl="classpath:ForecastWeatherImp.wsdl"
               useJbiWrapper="false"/>
</beans

My wsdl is attached.

Any idea? http://www.nabble.com/file/p21789669/ForecastWeatherImp.wsdl