Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by chenyu_opensource <ch...@163.com> on 2023/04/21 08:31:50 UTC

Request to add me as a contributor

Greetings Team,

I would request to add me as a contributor in Apache Ranger.

I request that RANGER-4199 be assigned to me, and I will upload the available patches later.

My github username is: chenyu-opensource

My email id is: chenyu_opensource@163.com

Apache Jira User username : chenyu

Thank you

Regards,

chenyu

Re: Request to add me as a contributor

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Chenyu,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Apache Ranger. You now have contributor access in Apache Ranger. You can now assign RANGER JIRAs to yourself.

Welcome to Apache Ranger.

Thanks,
Madhan
Apache Ranger PMC