Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by gennady <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/01 23:08:52 UTC

How to use marker in order to print dynamic data into table-header?

Currently I have a marker printing same table header when I iterate through
the loop printing table-rows and they overflow onto the next page, then the
title has "xxxx cont." and same table-header.
But in my latest requirement I need to put not only title  "xxxx cont." onto
"A", table header will be "headerA", and so on, whatever I iterate through
the for-loop. So is there a way how to make it in a single file, if it is
supported?
Let me know, if you need me to send a file, because, it's too big.
Thank you,

-Gennady