Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/12 06:45:38 UTC

Running a Kubernetes cluster on top of VMs

Hi ACS Experts,

Is it possible to run a Kubernetes cluster on top of VMs running on KVM
hosts? If so, will security groups prevent IP addresses to float between
VMs.

Thanks in advance. Regards

Re: Running a Kubernetes cluster on top of VMs

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Daan. I"m thinking about using VRRP virtual IP for seamless
redundancy.

Thanks.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Fariborz,