Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "B.C. Holmes" <bc...@roxton.com> on 2000/11/28 01:50:45 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-slide/src/webdav/client/src/org/apache/webdav/lib/methods GetMethod.java HeadMethod.java WebdavMethod.java WebdavMethodBase.java

remm@locus.apache.org wrote:

>   - Automatically redirects if a 302 status code is recieved for some methods
>     (GET and HEAD only for now).

     <nod>  I'm guessing that we want to do this for all idempotent
methods.

BCing you
--
B.C. Holmes         \u2625           http://www.roxton.com/~bcholmes/
"Wherefore now, baby, time will tell/I chose my roads and I chose