Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Marie-Luise Kuhlmann <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2017/09/13 05:35:52 UTC

ExtensionsData in Browser Binding

Hello

I want to use ExtensionsData parameter in the server API in some functions (updateProperties), but I find some differences in the bindings. With web services I can use the ExtensionsData parameter, with ATOMPUB I add ExtensionsData to the properties parameter but how can I manage that with browser binding?

Regards

Marie

Re: ExtensionsData in Browser Binding

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Marie,

There is nothing similar for the browser binding.
We could add something to OpenCMIS, but that would be outside the CMIS
specification.
If it is important to you, please open an issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CMIS

- Florian