Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "andrey.serdtsev@yotadevices.com" <an...@yotadevices.com> on 2018/06/27 13:41:57 UTC

newtmgr on Android

Hi all,

Does anybody knows if newtmgr is available under Android?
The task is to update mynewt device firmware from Android phone.

Thank you.

BR,
Andrey

Re: newtmgr on Android

Posted by Brian Giori <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

I have built Android and iOS NewtMgr implementations which are
currently in a "private beta" (if you will) and are still under active
development. The plan is to release these libraries (Apache 2.0) when
they have stabilized, which for Android should be soon.

If you'd like access to the Android repo, I can get you a maven artifact
which you can use in your app to perform firmware upgrades (among
other things). I am using jitpack to host the artifact since the code is
hosted in a private repository on github. In order to get you access to the
jitpack artifacts, I will need the github username for anyone that wants
access.

Brian

Re: newtmgr on Android

Posted by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com>.