Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com> on 2013/12/09 16:29:44 UTC

Partitions are not retrieved from registry when Autoscaler restarts?

Hi,

It seems $subject. I can see 3 partitions in registry if browse UI.
'
But when complete topology received it shows following error,

[2013-12-09 21:03:42,209] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil} -  Non existing
Partition defined. Partition id: P3. Please define the partition in the
partition definition file.
[2013-12-09 21:03:42,210] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil} -  Deployment Policy is
invalid. Policy name: economy-deployment
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.exception.InvalidPartitionException: Non
existing Partition defined. Partition id: P3. Please define the partition
in the partition definition file.
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.validateExistenceOfPartions(AutoscalerUtil.java:144)
 at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.getClusterContext(AutoscalerUtil.java:103)
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.topology.AutoscalerTopologyReceiver$ClusterContextAdder.run(AutoscalerTopologyReceiver.java:230)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
[2013-12-09 21:03:42,211] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.topology.AutoscalerTopologyReceiver} -
 Cluster monitor creation failed for cluster: appserver-cluster
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.exception.PolicyValidationException:
Deployment Policy is invalid. Policy name: economy-deployment
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.getClusterContext(AutoscalerUtil.java:107)
 at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.topology.AutoscalerTopologyReceiver$ClusterContextAdder.run(AutoscalerTopologyReceiver.java:230)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by:
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.exception.InvalidPartitionException: Non
existing Partition defined. Partition id: P3. Please define the partition
in the partition definition file.
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.validateExistenceOfPartions(AutoscalerUtil.java:144)
 at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.getClusterContext(AutoscalerUtil.java:103)
... 2 more
Exception in thread "Thread-48" java.lang.RuntimeException: Cluster monitor
creation failed for cluster: appserver-cluster
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.topology.AutoscalerTopologyReceiver$ClusterContextAdder.run(AutoscalerTopologyReceiver.java:234)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by:
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.exception.PolicyValidationException:
Deployment Policy is invalid. Policy name: economy-deployment
 at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.getClusterContext(AutoscalerUtil.java:107)
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.topology.AutoscalerTopologyReceiver$ClusterContextAdder.run(AutoscalerTopologyReceiver.java:230)
 ... 1 more
Caused by:
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.exception.InvalidPartitionException: Non
existing Partition defined. Partition id: P3. Please define the partition
in the partition definition file.
 at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.validateExistenceOfPartions(AutoscalerUtil.java:144)
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.getClusterContext(AutoscalerUtil.java:103)
 ... 2 more

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Software Engineer,
Platform Technologies,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus

Re: Partitions are not retrieved from registry when Autoscaler restarts?

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Lahiru,

I have done the changes to retreive the partitions from the registry. Can
commit if you neeed.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com> wrote:

> [...]
>  at
> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.getClusterContext(AutoscalerUtil.java:107)
> at
> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.topology.AutoscalerTopologyReceiver$ClusterContextAdder.run(AutoscalerTopologyReceiver.java:230)
>  ... 1 more
> Caused by:
> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.exception.InvalidPartitionException: Non
> existing Partition defined. Partition id: P3. Please define the partition
> in the partition definition file.
>  at
> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.validateExistenceOfPartions(AutoscalerUtil.java:144)
> at
> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil.getClusterContext(AutoscalerUtil.java:103)

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
lean. enterprise. middleware