Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by JunXu Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2020/12/01 02:50:11 UTC

Results of the discussion on "changing the default port of Apache APISIX Dashboard `manager api`"

Hi, Community,

We discussed in github issue about changing the default port of Apache
APISIX Dashboard `manager api`.

And finally reached an agreement through a meeting: the default port of
Apache APISIX Dashboard `manager api` will be changed to 9000,

Participants:

Ming Wen
YuanSheng Wang
Zexuan Luo
Vinci
Wei Jin
Alex Zhang
Junxu Chen

Related issues: https://github.com/apache/apisix/issues/2603

Thanks.

Re: Results of the discussion on "changing the default port of Apache APISIX Dashboard `manager api`"

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your note @Junxu Chen

^_^

--