Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com> on 2013/08/09 20:10:59 UTC

Jenkins View

Hey all

For anyone who spends a lot of time staring at Apache Jenkins you may want to take advantage of the following view that I set up:

https://builds.apache.org/user/rvesse/my-views/view/Jena/

This has all the current Apache Jenkins jobs in a simple view so no more searching for builds.  If you add new Jena builds in the future just ping me and I'll update my view to include them.

NB – Yes it has my user name in it but it is publicly accessible

Rob

Re: Jenkins View

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 09/08/13 19:10, Rob Vesse wrote:
> Hey all
>
> For anyone who spends a lot of time staring at Apache Jenkins you may want to take advantage of the following view that I set up:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/user/rvesse/my-views/view/Jena/
>
> This has all the current Apache Jenkins jobs in a simple view so no more searching for builds.  If you add new Jena builds in the future just ping me and I'll update my view to include them.
>
> NB – Yes it has my user name in it but it is publicly accessible
>
> Rob

Also:
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Jena/

The H-L occasionally changes (when there is a rebalance) - year+

	Andy