Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/04/27 19:54:15 UTC

Re: asm 5

think we can really remove them.
They are just internal artifacts to help us prevent classpath clashes the easy way (without any bloated OSGi or other ClassLoader hacks)

LieGrue,
strub

Re: asm 5

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
So last release was fine :)

well keeping them added us a lot of work and would have mean adding an
asm facade which is rarely a good idea when asm is so much used as in
our code.