Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2003/06/13 17:29:56 UTC

1.1 re-kit

OK, the fresh 1.1 bits are up in dist/1_1, and I've cut a "release1_1" branch onto xml-axis/java.  I am just on my way out the door to NYC, so I'll have to send the actual release email from there later this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all the testing + last minute fixes, guys.

--Glen

Re: 1.1 re-kit

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Awesome....and Thanks.