Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gpssolr2020 <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 00:36:28 UTC

how to get & display Jessionid with solr results

Hi,

We are using jetty as a container for solr 3.6. We have two slave servers to
serve queries for the user request and queries distributed to any one slave
through load balancer.

When one user send a first search request say its going to slave1 and when
that user queries again we want to send the query to the same server with
the help of Jsessionid.

how to achieve this? How to get that Jsessionid with solr search results?
Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks.

Re: how to get & display Jessionid with solr results

Posted by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com>.
You should look into the documentation of your load balancer to see
how you can enable sticky sessions. If you've already done that and
the load balancer requires jsessionid rather than using it's own
sticky session method, it looks like documentation for using
jsessionid with Jetty is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/SessionIds

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions