Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Horlock <pe...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/10 07:56:29 UTC

Online Poll for Maven Cookbook

Hi, I can't wait to see the Maven cookbook from Tim O'Brien -
but Tim said he's going to work more on the Definitve guide and the
m2eclipse book first,
after he has worked on the nexus book. So if the cookbook will ever appear,
it will be the last in line! :-(

Let's change that! :-)

I've started a survey, vote here (for whatever book you want to see next):
http://www.doodle.com/p42ebutub2zx4kb4

P.s.: There seems to be a problem with this list - I sended this message
already yesterday, but still didn't get it...

Peter

Re: Online Poll for Maven Cookbook

Posted by Peter Horlock <pe...@googlemail.com>.
Hm, weird - I still didn't get the other mail... - and that's the second
time that happend...

Peter

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
The list is fine. I've received both your messages. You can always
check if your mail gets through by looking at the Nabble archive.

/Anders