Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sana <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 20:39:43 UTC

Strange error creating bean

Hi,

Does anyone know why am I getting "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not
initialize class org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils" while installing my
bundle. However, when I look at the manifest info of the bundle from
webconsole, I can see the package is resolved.
"org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils,version=2.6.9 from
org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs (147)"

I am not sure why I am getting this error. Its been going on for days,
appreciate if someone can help.

 Exception in thread "SpringOsgiExtenderThread-10"
with name 'Services': Error setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested
PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'serviceBeans'
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could
not initialize class org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1363)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1085)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:516)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:293)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:290)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:192)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:585)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$1600(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:69)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$4.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:355)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.completeRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:320)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$CompleteRefreshTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:132)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested
PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'serviceBeans'
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could
not initialize class org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils
        at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:102)
        at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:58)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1360)
        ... 15 more

Re: Strange error creating bean

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils is an Utils class and it has no public constructor, all method in this class is just static, so it shouldn't be initialized in IOC container, you can use it directly.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat