Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/06/18 00:25:45 UTC

Re: [ApacheDS] [JDBM] Index .db files grow from attribute replace

Martin Alderson wrote:
> I've found the problem with this now.
>
> It seems to be a bug within JDBM 1.0.  This was fixed in JDBMs CVS repository back in February last year - before we branched: http://jdbm.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jdbm/jdbm/src/main/jdbm/btree/BTree.java?r1=1.17&r2=1.18
>
> I guess we just branched the 1.0 code.  Can we just go ahead and apply this patch or should we sync up with the latest JDBM trunk?
>
> Thanks,

Sorry for the late (!!!) answer. The patch has been applied a long time ago.

We just have fixed another issue with index : DIRSERVER-1376

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [ApacheDS] [JDBM] Index .db files grow from attribute replace

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Yeah apparently after hearing about these index issues.  :/

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org

Re: [ApacheDS] [JDBM] Index .db files grow from attribute replace

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.