Posted to wagon-dev@maven.apache.org by Michal Maczka <mm...@interia.pl> on 2004/01/06 18:50:05 UTC

RE: ssh provider

Hi Emmanuel!

It's a shame to admit ... but I am using French everyday :(  (more then
English).
But I am almost exclusively speaking thus my spelling skill are very weak
(as excuse I can say that I don't use accents anyway as I have no French
keyboard :) ).

Back to subject :):

Will you have some time to chat with me what exactly can be helpful for you
or point me to place in the code where you want to use jsch/SSH?

Say that I will extract/generalize some common code ( I will look into it):
where shall we put it?
I think it will be rather small and I don't think that such tiny thing will
deserve separate project.
But this code can be probably used also for deployment of sites..

Michal

Re: ssh provider

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I have no time for the moment. I'll can thursday.

Emmanuel