Posted to builds@apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/09/17 18:58:44 UTC

[Help] Updating the JIRA filter for pre-commit builds

Hi all,

The automated job at https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-Admin/ depends on projects to be listed in the corresponding JIRA filter at https://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/12319465/SearchRequest-12319465.xml?tempMax=300.

Can someone who has permissions to edit this filter let me know?

We need to add YARN to the filter, and saw at-least one other project asking for the same on this list.

Thanks,
+Vinod