Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Sasa Brcerevic <sa...@tpg.au.com> on 2000/01/11 23:16:32 UTC

jsp:forward

Hi,

I've just installed tomcat 3.0 on a NT platform. It is working with apache
http server. All is working fine except for the jsp:forward instruction. It
does not seem to forward the request object. More explicitly the parameters
that were present in the initial request object are not there once the
request object is being queried in the page forwarded to. This is all part
of an application still in development, but this particular feature worked
fine under the Sun's reference implementation of JSP v1.0 (jswdk1.0.1).

Anyone experienced anything similar?

have a day,
	Sasa

Sasa Brcerevic
--------------------------------
Technology Partners Group
Office: (02) 4925 1535
Mobile : 0416 297 442
mail : sasha@tpg.au.com
web : www.tpg.au.com

Re: jsp:forward

Posted by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com>.
Sasa Brcerevic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just installed tomcat 3.0 on a NT platform. It is working with apache
> http server. All is working fine except for the jsp:forward instruction. It
> does not seem to forward the request object. More explicitly the parameters
> that were present in the initial request object are not there once the
> request object is being queried in the page forwarded to. This is all part
> of an application still in development, but this particular feature worked
> fine under the Sun's reference implementation of JSP v1.0 (jswdk1.0.1).
>
> Anyone experienced anything similar?

This has been fixed after the release of 3.0. If you download a later
version it should work fine.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com