Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/08 14:09:46 UTC

removing async annotation finder

Hi guys

I implemented async annotation finder some times ago mainly to avoid
to enable whole feature directly but now on tomee at least we need it
always so I think we'll need to dig why it was slow and fix it.

Wonder if then I can remove this class which works under a particular
environment (needs to be orchestrated from a single thread).

Would it bother you?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: removing async annotation finder

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'm removing it now since I didn't get much feedbacks. And we need
to move ahead.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
nope, it was a workaround more than a feature, but I agree it's time to dig
into the real problem.

> Hi guys
>
> I implemented async annotation finder some times ago mainly to avoid
> to enable whole feature directly but now on tomee at least we need it
> always so I think we'll need to dig why it was slow and fix it.
>
> Wonder if then I can remove this class which works under a particular
> environment (needs to be orchestrated from a single thread).
>
> Would it bother you?
>

> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau

Jean-Louis