Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alisenberg <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/15 19:02:59 UTC

Consumer does not consume all messages on broker

I sent 12.000 persistent messages to my queue. Jconsole shows the correct
queue_size. Also, I can see in my db, the correct number of rows. However,
my consumer only gets 60 messages.

I try with QueueBrowser and also a simple Consumer.receive() but nothing
else is received.

I am using 5.3.2 and postgres persistence.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Adrian

Re: Consumer does not consume all messages on broker

Posted by Márcio Geovani Jasinski <ma...@gmail.com>.
Adrian,

I think you have something wrong in your code. Check your code against
ActiveMQ samples: apache-activemq-5.3.1\example\src
Also, try start another consumer to see whether it will consume only 60
message as well.
Another option is use a different db for teste purpouse - like Kahadb. Give
a try ;)

2010/6/15 alisenberg <li...@gmail.com>

> I sent 12.000 persistent messages to my queue. Jconsole shows the correct
> queue_size. Also, I can see in my db, the correct number of rows. However,
> my consumer only gets 60 messages.
>
> I try with QueueBrowser and also a simple Consumer.receive() but nothing
> else is received.
>
> I am using 5.3.2 and postgres persistence.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian

Márcio Geovani Jasinski