Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Brent Vaughn <Va...@iecokc.com> on 2011/04/14 00:03:54 UTC

create a XWPFHyperlink

How do you create a new XWPFHyperlink and place it into a Run?

Brent Vaughn
International Environmental
IT Development Manager
Phone 405.605.5087
vaughn@iecokc.com

Re: create a XWPFHyperlink

Posted by Ramiro Arizpe <ra...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, did someone had the answer for this past years? I had the same bug right
now, I don't know if I can Remove the footer of my FileInput document or
remove just the XWPFHyperlinkRun, or something.

Please if someone know, I will be really grateful, here my specific question
and code on stack:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35088893/apache-poi-remove-cthyperlink-low-level-code

Regards.

Re: create a XWPFHyperlink

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Brent Vaughn wrote:
> How do you create a new XWPFHyperlink and place it into a Run?

At the moment it looks like we don't have an easy way to do this - most of
the XWPF hyperlink code has been about reading rather than creating

The main bits to look at would probably be:
  * XWPFDocument#initHyperLinks
  * XWPFHyperlinkRun
  * XWPFHyperlink
  * XWPFParagraph(CTP,IBody)
That should show you all the details for reading, and hence what bits
you'd need to put in to add new ones

If you do come up with some nice code for creating hyperlinks, please do
send in a patch!

Nick