Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bob23 <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/27 02:37:42 UTC

Re: design first and jsr181

Is the issue solved now?
Even I am facing the same issue with the design first approach.

I am using Servicemix 3.1 and I use XFire 1.2.2 for generating server side
classes.

I also tried setting the wsdl resource in the jsr181 component. But this
gives me another error. It returns a SOAPFault with jaxb unmarshall
exception saying "unexpected element .... expected elements are (none)]