Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Tyson Condie <tc...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/11 17:10:47 UTC

Exception when calling AMRMClientAsync::close() (or stop())

Branch: 2.1.0-beta

When I call close or stop on my AMRMClientAsync instance, I get the following exception:

java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.async.impl.AMRMClientAsyncImpl$HeartbeatThread.run(AMRMClientAsyncImpl.java:255)
13/08/11 08:05:41 INFO impl.AMRMClientAsyncImpl: Interrupted while waiting for queue
java.lang.InterruptedException
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.reportInterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2017)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2052)
        at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)
        at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.async.impl.AMRMClientAsyncImpl$CallbackHandlerThread.run(AMRMClientAsyncImpl.java:281)

RE: Exception when calling AMRMClientAsync::close() (or stop())

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
These may be spurious. Please open a jira to make these debug logs.

When I call close or stop on my AMRMClientAsync instance, I get the
following exception:

java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.async.impl.AMRMClientAsyncImpl$Heartbeat
Thread.run(AMRMClientAsyncImpl.java:255)
13/08/11 08:05:41 INFO impl.AMRMClientAsyncImpl: Interrupted while waiting
for queue java.lang.InterruptedException
)