Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/06/11 15:33:02 UTC

Libre import completed

Dear all,

we imported libre sources into CVS as-is - Marc is starting to write an
overview document right now and I'll try to set up a pipeline that
somehow shows what works already later during the week.

Please cross-check by building a webapp (./build.{bat|sh} clean webapp)
and deploying the resulting .war in your favorite servlet container -
there's a hello-world-type pipeline configured at
http://localhost:8080/xml-forrest/libre.

Re: Libre import completed

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>
> > we imported libre sources into CVS as-is
>
> and I'll make sure that the copyright notices are changed to proper ones.
>
> I assume there's some paperwork involved, too. Does anyone know where
> these sign-off forms are located?

I'll send you the donation agreement on a private email.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Libre import completed

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> we imported libre sources into CVS as-is

and I'll make sure that the copyright notices are changed to proper ones.

I assume there's some paperwork involved, too. Does anyone know where
these sign-off forms are located?

</Steven>

Re: Libre import completed

Posted by Diana Shannon <te...@mac.com>.