Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Subbiah <su...@utdallas.edu> on 2005/06/10 17:50:49 UTC

Update SQL Problem

Hi,

Here comes work -

I have an Object which is corrresponding to a SQL table record.

Ibatis constructs this object for me after I seek the record.

I modify few fields and now I have to update the SQL table record.

So I give Ibatis this modified object to update.

Problem :-

How can I detect the object has modified, If its modified only then I would
like to call the update of Ibatis Is there any way ???

Thanks

Sagar

Re: Update SQL Problem

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
iBATIS does no dirty checking for you, you are responsible for that.

It is not an ORM, it is a tool for maping SQL data to objects.

Larry