Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Bartosz Dobrzelecki <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 20:39:45 UTC

[math] Optimization algorithms depreciation

Hello,

I was looking for a Java library that provides common optimization
algorithm.
Apache Math Commons looked like exactly what I need.
However, when I looked at the API (3.2) almost all optimization algorithms
have a note

*Deprecated.* *As of 3.1 (to be removed in 4.0).*

Are these algorithms going to be removed from the library as of 4.0 or will
they just be refactored?

Cheers,
Bartek

Re: [math] Optimization algorithms depreciation

Posted by Bartosz Dobrzelecki <ba...@gmail.com>.
D'oh!

Cheers,
Bartek