Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr> on 2017/03/14 14:17:23 UTC

issue with trafodion/quickstart docker containers

Hi, I'm currently starting with Trafodion and for that I use the docker
image trafodion/quickstart. At the beginning all look work fine but when I
try to create a new schema as describes in the quickstart page, i.e.,
"create schema test_schema; " with trafci, this always finish as failed.

*** ERROR[29157] There was a problem reading from the server

*** ERROR[29160] The message header was not long enough

*** ERROR[29157] There was a problem reading from the server

*** ERROR[29160] The message header was not long enough

I assume the fact that the get tables work fine and a select request on the
table test01 return 0 rows because it's an empty table.

Thanks to help me.

Regards

Mathieu FERLAY

R&D Engineer

GNUBILA/MAAT France
174, Imp. Pres d'en Bas
74370 Argonay (France)

Tel. 0033 450 685 601
Fax. 0033 972 213 540

 <http://www.gnubila.fr> www.gnubila.fr
 <ma...@gnubila.fr> mferlay@gnubila.fr

PRIVACY DESIGNER

RE: issue with trafodion/quickstart docker containers

Posted by mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr>.
Thanks Anu, but it was just an issue of memory.

Regards,

Mathieu

Posted by Anuradha Hegde <an...@esgyn.com>.
[...]

www.gnubila.fr<http://www.gnubila.fr>
mferlay@gnubila.fr<ma...@gnubila.fr>

[cid:AA0029B7-277B-4551-B524-3DCED89E16A9]

Posted by mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr>.
Hi Eason,

I’ll do it but I’ll increase my memory before and I’ll tell you.

Regards

Mathieu

Posted by mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr>.
Hi Venkat,

My docker run on a Windows 10 by using Hyper-V and I request with the
integrated bash Ubuntu with 2go of memory .

Maybe I should to double it. I’m just remembering that I have read a stuff
about it.

Regards Mathieu

From: mathieu ferlay <mferlay@gnubila.fr <ma...@gnubila.fr> >
Date: Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 22:17
To: "user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
<ma...@trafodion.incubator.apache.org> "
<user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org

From: mathieu ferlay <mferlay@gnubila.fr <ma...@gnubila.fr> >

Posted by "Zhang, Yi (Eason)" <yi...@esgyn.cn>.
Correct, I was running docker on a centos6 Linux host with 16GB memory.

Thanks,
Eason

From: mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr>
Date: Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 22:17