Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dale Hirt <da...@sbcltd.com> on 2005/09/16 21:10:06 UTC

ReposMerge Script 0.2 (was : Saving history when converting multiple repos into one?)

Just a repost so people can search on the subject.  Sorry.

Ok, the first iteration of my ReposMerge.py script is up.  It requires python and the subversion bindings.  Let me know about your successes and failures.  Thanks.

http://www.thehirts.net/blog/?page_id=24