Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> on 2013/12/29 19:21:31 UTC

Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!

Hi,

this is to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
Apache Drill has asked Timothy Chen to become committer and we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since in
addition to posting patches on JIRA it also gives write access to the
code repository. Timothy, we look forward to working with you in the
future. Welcome!

As is customary at the ASF, please provide a little bit of background on
who you are.

Sebastian

Re: Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
Congrats tim!

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all!

Definitely looking forward to continue contribute to Drill :)

A little bit of background of who I am:

I'm a dev currently residing in Seattle and mostly worked on Distributed
Systems related problems in the past, contributed to different open source
projects (github.com/tnachen). Been contributing to Drill since Drill was
announced and really enjoyed the community and working with everyone that
is involved.

Hey Jacques - Sure I can do that, I don't believe I have the apache account
and permissions setup yet but I can look at the pending patches on
reviewboard first.

Tim

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@impetus.co.in>.
Awesome \m/

Re: Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!

Posted by Michael Hausenblas <mi...@gmail.com>.