Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Henrik Grankvist <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/03 11:31:09 UTC

Using generated CPP files in visual studio 2003

Hello!

I'm having serious trouble using my ws client that is generated with
the wsdl2ws tool. There are no problems compiling and linking however
when running the program it just crashes giving me the following
exception:

Unhandled exception at 0x7c901230 in axis-c.exe: User breakpoint.

Then i thought I'd build the axisclient dll from the axis-c source.
However this doesn't work either the linker says that it can't find
the AxisException.obj file. When looking att the source, the source
file for this isn't anywhere to be found. Not even when I fetched the
whole project from cvs this file can be found.

Could someone here maybe help me? It's frustrating because I need to
get this to work soon.

kind regards
Henrik

Re: Using generated CPP files in visual studio 2003

Posted by Henrik Grankvist <he...@gmail.com>.
Now it works, thanks for the help!

However, there is alwas a however =), it seems to me that the Axis-c library
does not produce a SOAP document that SUN java jwsdp can understand. I get
an error from my webservice stating that the encoding style was unkown. When
examining what is on the wire I find out the following:

Produced by Axis-c
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
   <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
         <ns1:addition xmlns:ns1="http://www.zaphod.se/simplews">
            <int_1 xsi:type="xsd:int">21</int_1>
            <int_2 xsi:type="xsd:int">2</int_2>
         </ns1:addition>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
   </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Response from Server (JWSDP)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:enc="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:ns0="
http://www.zaphod.se/simplews" env:encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <env:Body>
         <env:Fault>
            <faultcode>env:Client</faultcode>
            <faultstring>JAXRPCTIE01: caught exception while handling
request: unexpected encoding style: expected=
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/, actual=</faultstring>
         </env:Fault>
      </env:Body>
   </env:Envelope>

It seems that the encodingStyle attribute is not set by the Axis-C library.
Shouldn't they be compatible, after all it's SOAP alltogeher. Perhaps it's
the SUN implementation that is to picky ??

/H

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

On 1/3/06, John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com > wrote:

[...]

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org >