Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ff120435 <ff...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/31 14:03:03 UTC

lost document

When did Apache replace windows office?

I have windows 10 and microsoft does unannounced and unwanted updates every so often which I can't get them to stop. On one of their updates, windows office disappeared and Apache appeared. OK,or so I thought. I have several different documents saved on my desk top as spreadsheets that were still workable, until the last update by Microsoft. All spreadsheets remained except one. The deck top icon changed configuration, the original spreadsheet disappeared and was replaced by a blank spreadsheet.   Where did my document go and haw do I recover it? I tried to restore my computer hard drive to where it was before the update but the updated change remained. I need to recover that missing file.  How do i do that?