Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Rafael Silva <ra...@persapiens.com.br> on 2005/11/17 15:31:01 UTC

ssh-askpass

Hi,

         I'm using SSH connection to the CVS. I installed the program "ssh-askpass" to put the password. I'd like to know if there's a way to create a file with the ssh pass to don't need to put the pass every time when the build starts. If there's another solution, how can I make it?

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Silva
rafael@persapiens.com.br
Bolsista PIBIC

Re: ssh-askpass

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you can use public/private ssh keys or a ssh agent.

Emmanuel