Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Leucht, Axel" <Ax...@prodv.de> on 2008/10/11 14:55:29 UTC

ibator Eclipse plugin

I'm trying to install the ibator Eclipse plugin.

But I don't like the idea to "pollute" the Eclipse folder with all ny required plugins. Instead all my plugins are stored external ina seperate folder and I do have a links folder within Eclipse with files "linking" the required plugin. This works fine and let me switch to new plugins quite easily without having to delete all files needed by a plugin.

This doesn't work with ibator, though. I downloaded the plugin from the ibatis website, copied all the files into a separate ibator-folder and wrote a link-file to also load the plugin for my Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede).

Does anyone know why it is not working or how can it be accomplisged what I'm trying to do?

Re: ibator Eclipse plugin

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
I got it to work, but it was strange.  I had to unJar the files in the
feature into a directory like this:

..\eclipse\features\org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0

The three plugins can remain jarred in ..\eclipse\plugins

I followed the error messages shown in the error log to figure this out.

When I rebuild the plugin for 3.4, it will have the new structure.

Jeff Butler