Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Len Shein <ls...@verizon.net> on 2010/05/11 14:15:31 UTC

FW: FW: Freehold Shooters Info

Bill and Rob,

You will need to complete a background check to get your US Club State
passes for the Hershey Tournament.

Here are the steps:

*	www.usclubsoccer.com <http://www.usclubsoccer.com/>
*	Member Login

*	Bill

*	Email Address: freehold13girls@aol.com
*	Password: shooters2

*	Rob

*	Email Address: robdesantis@optonline.net
*	Password: shooters3

*	Coach's Corner (right most link on the navigation bar)
*	Staff Background Checks ( left side link in the coach's corner box)
*	Online Staff background Check (found within page text)

*	Registration Type: coach
*	Type of Membership: League Team

*	Fill out Registration Form and Submit.

Let me know when this has been completed so I can let Stu know to submit
your cards.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

Len

  _____

Posted by Nick Rosser <nr...@salmonllc.com>.
Looking to replace usclubsoccer.com with ofbiz? Good idea.

Nick