Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/02/05 07:45:55 UTC

Re: Deploying ofbiz on jboss server 5.1.0

Hi Pawan,

Sorry, I have no expertise in this domain.

Anyway, don't expect direct answers from me, except if you are looking for a payed support, please use rather the OFBiz user ML.
There others may help you and it's always better to share with the community...

Cheers

Jacques

From: <jh...@gmail.com>

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@tcs.com>.
Hi Pawan, Please share error stack trace. It would be helpful.....

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

| Sorry, I have no expertise in this domain.

| Anyway, don't expect direct answers from me, except if you are
| looking for a payed support, please use rather the OFBiz user ML.
| There others may help you and it's always better to share with the
| community...

| Cheers

| Jacques

| From: <jh...@gmail.com>
| > Hi Jacques Le Roux,
| > I am trying to deploy ofbiz on external jboss. I followed steps
| > from link :
| > https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBTECH/deploying-ofbiz-904-on-jboss-510.html
| > It is building successfully. but when I start jboss by "run.bat".I
| > am getting some error like "DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR".Could you please
| > help me out.
| > Thank
| > Pawan
and any attachments. Thank you