Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 06:45:45 UTC

[Heads up] new visualisation plugin available

After being inspired by Gregor & Erik's talk at TSSJS 2 days ago, I
hacked up a broker plugin to visualise the topic and queue
hierarchy...

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Visualisation

I'm sure we could do much more of this kind of thing - particularly on
ServiceMix too - to help folks visualise the current system topology
and configuration.

--

James
-------

Re: [Heads up] new visualisation plugin available

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I've just completed a second, more impressive visualisation that shows
all the connections on a broker together with the producers and
consumers, showing the flow of connection -> producer -> destination
-> subscriber -> connection.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Visualisation

To minimise noise I've left off the actual session objects from the
graph; you can kinda figure that out by the numbers in each
producer/consumer (the first number is the session and the second the
producer/consumer number)

James

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OG <og...@yahoo.com>.
Very nice.  Put some IP addresses there and refresh the DOT file periodically with some numbers/stats, and I'll start drooling.

Otis