Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marco Zapletal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 16:11:22 UTC

camel-james-smtp - a component acting as SMTP server

Dear Camel folks,

Norman Maurer did some interesting work in providing a Camel component
acting as SMTP server based on Apache James Protocols:

https://github.com/normanmaurer/camel-smtp

I forked the code and extended the component to leverage additional
James SMTP features such as authentication and TLS support. Furthermore,
the dependencies have been updated to Camel 2.10.

The fork can be found here

https://github.com/marco4712/camel-smtp

The component is not yet ready to be contributed to the Camel project,
but maybe it is of help for the community and someone wants to join the
development.

Best regards,

Marco

Re: camel-james-smtp - a component acting as SMTP server

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It's cool to see people adds new components to camel and share it with the community.

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/)