Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2009/03/25 17:29:02 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2

+1s
3 Binding: Emmanuel, Fabrice, Brett, Deng
1 Non-binding: Shi Yusen

-1 Binding: James
+0 - Nicolas

The -1 binding vote has been resolved though, so I think we can proceed with
the release.
Thanks for testing out the RC and for casting your votes :)

BTW, it's Archiva's first year anniversary as a TLP this month and what's
the best way to celebrate it than with a new release :)
Cheers everyone!

-Deng

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
LOL.. right, sorry it should be 4 :) Thanks Emm!

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.