Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> on 2013/12/18 00:48:26 UTC

[i18n] problems compiling

Hi,

I try to compile the i18n support, but a SNAPSHOT dependency:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.sling.paxexam.util</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

is missing. It apparently provides the
org.apache.sling.paxexam.util.SlingPaxOptions
I searched for it but could only find an old reference to Betrand's
whiteboard [1]

is there a released version available?
Regards, toby
[0] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/contrib/extensions/i18n/
[1] http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?revision=1486095&showPaths=all&#148609520718737

Re: [i18n] problems compiling

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...the problem is, that I can't compile or test the i18n stuff without
>> commenting the bundle and import....
>
> What if you build contrib/extensions/sling-pax-util first? Is there a
> version number problem?

ah right. now it works. thanks.
regards, toby

Re: [i18n] problems compiling

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...the problem is, that I can't compile or test the i18n stuff without
> commenting the bundle and import....

What if you build contrib/extensions/sling-pax-util first? Is there a
version number problem?

-Bertrand

Re: [i18n] problems compiling

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.