Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by "Jackson, Brian R" <Br...@espn3.com> on 2007/07/10 00:53:05 UTC

Telling Maven to not append project hierarchy to parent's scm

So I've configured my scm in a company super POM as such:

    <scm>

<connection>scm:perforce:${perforce.host}:${perforce.port}:${perforce.pa
th}</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:perforce:${perforce.host}:${perforce.port}:${pe
rforce.path}

        </developerConnection>

<url>http://${perforce.host}:${perforce.web.port}/@md=d&amp;cd=//&amp;cd
f=${perforce.path}&amp;c=65M@${perforce.path}?ac=22</url>

    </scm>

I want child projects to only define the property 'perforce.path'.

This would work the way I want but Maven appends project.name to
'project.scm.connection'.  Any ideas for how I can tell maven or the scm
plugin to use the connection url as-is since perforce.path will be
overridden by each project?

Thanks,

Brian