Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by ft420 <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 09:26:12 UTC

persistant queue in qpid0.5

./qpidd --num-jfiles 64 --jfile-size-pgs 128 -p 5004 --auth no
--default-queue-limit 0 --load-module msgstore.so
gives error
critical Broker start-up failed: If --data-dir is blank or --no-data-dir is
specified. --store-dir must be present
hence i created directory named teststore and added --store-dir teststore
flag to above command but it gives coredump.

msgstore was generated for qpid0.4 and same is used for qpid0.5.
please let me know the solution.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: persistant queue in qpid0.5

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 05:16 -0700, ft420 wrote:
> http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/trunk/cpp/
> links to Revision 3652: /store/trunk/cpp
> please provide me link to Revision 3373: /store/trunk/cpp
> so that i can download the source files and create msgstore.so for 0.5

Try using subversion's revision parameter:

svn co -r 3373 http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/trunk/cpp store

will check out revision 3373 into a directory named store. If the -r
parameter is not used, then trunk (latest version) is assumed.

Posted by "Fox, Brian" <bf...@soe.ucsd.edu>.
Hi there -

Very basic question  :)
How do I squash this logging that's being written to stderr by the Java JMS examples?

0 [main] INFO org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory - No Provider URL specified.
47 [main] INFO org.apache.qpid.jms.failover.FailoverSingleServer - No delay between connect retries, use tcp://host:port?connectdelay='value' to enable.
78 [main] INFO org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection - Connection:amqp://guest:********@clientid/test?brokerlist='tcp://192.168.148.128:5672'

Is this slf4j?

Thanks much,
Brian

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 09/30/2009 01:16 PM, ft420 wrote:

>   http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/trunk/cpp/
> links to Revision 3652: /store/trunk/cpp
> please provide me link to Revision 3373: /store/trunk/cpp
> so that i can download the source files and create msgstore.so for 0.5

Just run 'svn co -r3373

Posted by ft420 <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.