Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by insaneyogi3008 <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/14 20:37:00 UTC

Not able to display search results on Tomcat/Solrj

Hello,

I am running a simple prg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26779970/SolrjTest.java SolrjTest.java  to get
search results from a remote Solr server , I seem to correctly get back the
number of documents that match my query , but I am not able to display the
search results themselves .

My question is , is this a known issue? I have attached the test & below is
the sample of the result :

Found: 864
Start: 0
Max Score: 0.9569358
--------------------------------
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)
null (null)

Re: Not able to display search results on Tomcat/Solrj

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:07 AM, insaneyogi3008 <in...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am running a simple prg
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26779970/SolrjTest.java SolrjTest.java  to get
> search results from a remote Solr server , I seem to correctly get back the
> number of documents that match my query , but I am not able to display the
> search results themselves .
>
> My question is , is this a known issue? I have attached the test & below is
> the sample of the result :

What is "displayname" and "displayphone"? Are they even in your schema?
Print out the SolrDocument object directly and you should see the results.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.