Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net> on 2004/07/12 21:48:56 UTC

Maven migration (RE: 1.2.1 to which Maven repo?)

Migrating from ant is the common problem, but once you try maven you forget
ant ;)

I'm very pleased to help, we can share maven experiences.

You're right src/share should be changed to src/java, conf to src/conf and
the examples should be moved to new maven projects. It's better if the
projects are not nested, say
/struts/struts (core struts)
/struts/examples
/struts/contrib/struts-el