Posted to general@db.apache.org by Uday Parmar <ud...@daffodildb.com> on 2004/09/01 09:09:50 UTC

Re: Evaluating the 'Open Sourcing' of Daffodil DB

James,

Thats the latest I could find. It doesn't really add to what we already
know. Am sending it anyway   ;0)

Links:

http://www.asiacomputerweekly.com/acw_ViewArt.cfm?Magid=1&Artid=24738&Catid=8&subcat=75

http://news.com.com/IBM+to+make+Java+database+open+source/2100-7344_3-5291025.html?tag=nefd.top

http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid4_gci1000676,00.html

Link from theserverside.com:

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=27721

Cheers,
Uday

Posted by Eric Le Goff <er...@gicm.fr>.
James Maes wrote:
> Is anyone currently in contact with IBM over this project?  Who has taken
> the lead on it so far?

FWIW
On this page :
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html

There is a notion of 'mentor' for Ken Coar

There are also mailing-lists like

derby-dev@db.apache.org
or
derby-user@db.apache.org

Hope this helps

Eric

RE: Evaluating the 'Open Sourcing' of Daffodil DB

Posted by James Maes <jm...@materialogic.com>.