Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by lk_hadoop <lk...@163.com> on 2019/04/08 09:33:52 UTC

how to delete job OPTIMIZE CHECKPOINT

hi,all
   I'm using kylin-2.6.1-cdh57 ,when I use cube planner , it will generate tow jobs one is : OPTIMIZE CUBE another is : OPTIMIZE CHECKPOINT which depend on job OPTIMIZE CUBE .
   now the first job OPTIMIZE CUBE  was failed , and I want to discard the second job , I got error :
   java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.kylin.job.execution.CheckpointExecutable cannot be cast to org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.CubingJob

   so, how can I discard it ?

2019-04-08

lk_hadoop