Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2018/09/25 06:43:20 UTC

New Jackrabbit Committer: Woonsan Ko

Hi,

Please welcome Woonsan Ko as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
offer Woonsan committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
administrative work has now been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Woonsan!

Michael

Re: New Jackrabbit Committer: Woonsan Ko

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael and The Community,

Thank you so much.
It's a big honor for me to join this project as a committer and PMC
member. Since I became an active user in 2008, Apache Jackrabbit has
been my life and love, learning one after another, with questions,
answers, a-ha moments...
I will try my best to help keep gardening this great community and
help others with anything I can, like how I have received.

Kind regards,

Woonsan

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.