Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com> on 2018/04/18 22:16:20 UTC

Pull-Request Testing

Developers,

Up til now, the automatic tests we run on pull-requests include jdbc, pyodbc, phoenix suites, along with two suites of the SQL tests.
There are many SQL suites that are run nightly, but not on each PR.

Anoop has added two new sets of tests (checktest1 and checktest2) to run a few tests from more different suites.
https://github.com/apache/trafodion/pull/1524
jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-3027

Unless there are any concerns expressed in the dev list, I'll go ahead and change the jenkins jobs to run these new test sets instead of the full core and seabase suites for each PR.   It won't affect what tests are run on a nightly basis.

--Steve

RE: Pull-Request Testing

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
+1