Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yerraguntla <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/16 19:17:13 UTC

autosuggest - terms componet - document details

I just started using terms/autosuggest service.Application need the document
details along with result items. What params I need to use to fetch the
document details.

Re: autosuggest - terms componet - document details

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Yerraguntla <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just started using terms/autosuggest service.Application need the
> document
> details along with result items. What params I need to use to fetch the
> document details.

There is no way to get document details using the TermsComponent without
making an additional query. If you want document details you can use the
regular prefix search instead of TermsComponent.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.